Tuesday, July 08, 2008

At the Beach

We are having a great time at the beach!

Yesterday, Addi and I went crabbing and caught five good ones. We took them back to the house my in-laws rented and boiled them. One wiggled off the tongs and jumped around on the oven and Addi yelled "Crab on the loose!" I caught him and he met his doom.

Addi didn't care too much for the crab meat, but Levi sure did. I took him early this morning to catch some, but we had no luck. We'll try again later.

We aren't far from the beach. The kids love playing in the water, especially Lila!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see Lila splashing in the water and I can see addi going crazy about the live crab that was probably pretty funny. tell David we found his moms glasses they had been turned in at the desk she had left them in thearpy they think. They both seem to be doing pretty good have fun and enjoy the rest of your trip. Mary

    ReplyDelete