Friday, March 07, 2008

A Must Read

In my Sunday morning class at church, we started a new study on the book "Silence Can Be Sinful." I think it's the perfect study with the upcoming election. It tackles many modern day issues such as abortion and homosexuality and how Christians should stand up for what is right. It's a very detailed study and I highly recommend the book. You can order it through this website. You can listen to the radio show that the book comes from here.

I just don't know that to think about the election. I'm not fired up about McCain. I just can make myself vote for someone who won't doesn't have a strong stand against abortion. My conscience won't let me.

It seems like the Democrats are having more fun finding a candidate. More than likely, the Democratic nominee will be the next president. Either way though, it's scary.

1 comment: