Monday, March 03, 2008

Don't Bring That

We went to the Georgia Aquarium Saturday (this time with the kids) and had a BLAST. They really enjoyed themselves. I'm going to look in to field trip possibilities for next year.

I'm reminded of Isaiah 40:12. It says (ESV) "Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens? Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance?" Just by being there, it's obvious to me that it was also made by a magnificent creator.

Here's a little humor for you. Take a look at the disclaimer that was one our tickets.

Yeah, I can see someone hooking those whale sharks.

1 comment:

  1. That's hysterical! How very fun. It sort've reminds me of a sign at a fish hatchery; where they informed us that the number one thief was MAN, and the closest second was the Great Blue Heron; which they thwarted with nets. Only my story is not so funny. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete