Thursday, December 20, 2007

Big Boy Bed


Levi has been sleeping in his "big boy bed" lately. For three nights, he has slept in a regular twin size bed. He is so proud of himself.

Napping, on the other hand, is a different story. Today when I got home from work, I put him down for a late nap before our company came. One time he left his room to announce he had pooped. After I changed his pull-up, I put him back down. Five minutes later, he pokes his head and declares he is done with his nap. I put him down again and returned to help straightening the house. Five minutes later, I was putting something in Addi's room and he was in there!

Have a great week! My Christmas break begins tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hee-Hee! That made me laugh. I can see him acting like everything was okay for him to be up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi is a mess and just as cute as he can be. I could just see all this takeing place sound's like what a little one would do. Take care and May God Bless. Have a Great Christmas

    ReplyDelete