Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Computer Nerds

My parents gave us their old computer which seems like new to us. We've enjoyed it and the kids have too. Addi now loves to get on pbskids.org to play games. She asks us at least a dozen times a day if she can "get on pbskids.ord" (she can't quite remember to say "org"). Anyway, she loves to get on and play. Levi likes to watch, especially videos on You Tube.

I remember getting a Texas Instruments computer when I was a kid and my dad had an Osborne. I remember it was like a big briefcase. We also had an Apple IIE growing up. When I was in fourth grade, I learned LOGO on our classroom computer.

Who knows, maybe you'll be reading Addi's blog next year when she starts Kindergarten.

5 comments:

  1. Our first computer was a Kaypro and it too was huge and in a briefcase type holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, my blog is also rated G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am rated "G", too. Now who isn't???

    ReplyDelete
  4. my is rated "G" I would hope everyone is.

    ReplyDelete