Saturday, May 12, 2007

Memory Lane

Wow, it's hard to believe that I hadn't blogged since Tuesday. I've decided to post twice in one day. (See below).

This weekend, I spent a lot of time on the computer working on Kim's Mother's Day present. We got her a flash drive. You see, all of our digital pictures were either on two CD's or my laptop. Most of them were not categorized and weren't named. So that's what I have been doing. I organized over 1,000 pictures. I definately took a trip down memory lane.

Here are some things I thought about.

1) We have very beautiful children.
2) We have very happy children.
3) We need more pictures of Kim and me with the kids.
4) My weight fluctuates too much.
5) I'm getting older!
6) I'm surrounded by loved ones.
7) Levi was a very chubby baby at one point. When he learned to wal...run, he became very skinny.
8) I'm really excited about the new baby coming. I get to do everything one more time!
9) Kim is a very beautiful wife.
10) Addi and Levi are buddies....most of the time.
11) God has blessed me more than I deserve.

My next job down the road is organizing all of our digital videos.

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Thanks for one of the best Mother's Days ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very sweet & thoughtful! When you get a chance you can come and organize all of my pictures :0)

    ReplyDelete