Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dieting is Hard

Well, I'm trying to get back on the dieting train again. It's hard to stay consistent. I still exercise on my exercise bike daily and work out on my weights, but watching what I eat is the hard part.

By the way, I have a good method of exercising. I play my XBOX and ride at the same time. I can't play now without riding. At least it gives me a feeling that I'm being semi-productive.


Ever hear of the South Beach Diet? I haven't either. I'm not a big fan of fad diets. Anyway, Kim bought me some meals from our local scratch and dent store for a steal. They're good! I like the wheat wraps they make. Actually, I think these are meals based on the diet from Kraft.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. They use south beach diet on Celebrity Fit Club last season and it seemed real effective~Uncle Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hooked on their food- those Denver style breakfast wraps are great. You can have 2 of them for 360 calories- not bad for a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are leaving one of Levi's words out-
    "MINE!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like "Peace Perfect Peace" and "Faithful Love."

    ReplyDelete