Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Bike

While 1 Timothy 4:8 says that "Exercise profits me little..." we decided to break down and buy a nice exercise bike anyway. (Of course, the verse quoted is really emphasizing the value of Godliness).

Here is a picture. Since I have great mechanical skills, it only took me about 4 hours to put it together. This one will last us for a while.


I've been on a diet for 6 weeks now. Tomorrow is weigh-in day for me and I feel like I'll break the 25 pound barrier. The past couple of weeks have just been 1 pound losses, but this week feels better.

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. That is great!! Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new exercise bike. It reminds me of a zero turn lawnmower minus the wheels with a reading stand. It looks much more comfortable than most exercise bikes. Keep up the good work. Donna

    ReplyDelete