Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged Part 3

I think this is the 3rd time I've been tagged in some fashion. Here are "the rules." You can tell five random things about yourself, tell about five places you want to see again, or tell about five things you never pictured in your future back when you were 25. I'm going to do some from all three

1) I wish I could go back to Munich, Germany. Out of the many places I've lived (besides Pleasant Grove), this would be my favorite. I loved the small American community, traveling with my family, my high school, and the Church we had.

2) I'd like to go down south to the beach again. We plan to with the in-laws this summer. I look forward to crabbing and swimming (or wading) in the ocean.

3) Random fact - I don't like sweet tea.

4) Random fact - I love tutoring students one on one. I wish I could do that full time somehow.

5) I never imagined I would have such a wonderful family of five: a loving wife and mother to my children, two beautiful red head girls, and boy full of energy and yet is so lovable.

I tag the people on my blog roll who haven't updated since 2007. You know who you are.

1 comment: