Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Memories

...in no particular order.

1997 - Kim came to Oklahoma to spend Thanksgiving with me. I was very sick.

1993 - My first Thanksgiving away from my family. I went with Gramma and Papa Kelsey to Aunt Suzanne's for the day.

1997 - We ate at Ryan's with my grandparents. Grandpa Blewett took a while in the bathroom and I was sent to go check on him.

1989 - 1992 - Different Thanksgivings at the Officer's Club while we lived in Germany. I remember those small cups of shrimp that were good.

1998 - My first Thanksgiving married to Kim. Kim's family has been great to me, even though I remember being very confused for the game of "Psychiatrist."

2003 - Mom and Dad came to visit and to be here for Addi's first birthday.

1995 - Thanksgiving in San Diego. My first Thanksgiving back from college.

2001 - Kim stayed out late to go shopping at the mall, I played a nice game of Scrabble with the in-laws. I also brought Abby (the dog we recently lost) over and I remember David holding her which was very odd for him.

1986(?) - Dad broke his leg at jump school.

2006 - Our first big family road trip. Everyone did well on the trek to Oklahoma and we had a great time seeing everyone. Plus, we had GUMBO!

2002 - Our FHU friends Adam and Autumn (and kids) came to spend Thanksgiving with us. Our final meal for the visit was at Pizza Hut. Kim was not feeling good, so we went to the hospital and along came Addi!

What's your favorite Thanksgiving memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment