Wednesday, November 07, 2007

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Friday about 9 a.m. is when I find out if I passed my National Board work! I sure hope I did. I'm nervous thinking about the scores coming out now, but still feel confident about my work.

The big thing is that I won't be able to concentrate on my teaching Friday. Who could? If I don't pass, I'll be thinking of what module I should redo and how I need to get busy. If I do pass, I'll be on cloud nine and probably have a big head. Anyway, keep me in your thoughts and prayers and check back here Friday afternoon to see my results!

6 comments:

  1. Think positive, and go ahead and plan for Friday to be a party day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have confidence that you passed!!! But if you didn't, I'm still VERY proud of you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you passed! Snd me a pop-up and let me know. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am as anxious as you both are- I know that to pass will be wonderful- I also know that it is a 2 year process for MANY wonderful teachers. So, it is hard to say- "I know you passed" because if you didn't then you will think we are disappointed in you (which we certainly will not be), but then if we don't say that, you might think we don't have great confidence in you (which we do!), so I will just say-This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!!!!!!!! We are so proud of you and thankful for you, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete