Friday, November 09, 2007

Bummer

Didn't make it. I was 14 points off. (Scored out of 400). But, I'm motivated to redo the parts I can and try again! This isn't a failing, it's just time to redo parts. Technically, you only fail if you don't make it in three years. Only 40% pass the first time.

It was weird. The modules I felt best about were my lowest.

Here's some good news: I had the highest score out of the three of the teachers who did this. We werent competing of course, but that does make me feel better. It would have been nice if we all had passed. Also, I had a high score on my Social Studies module and a high score on my literacy test question.

Thanks for your kind words and prayers. Addi said a little prayer for me last night. She said "And please let Daddy win his little thing."

Next year I will win that little thing.

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13

6 comments:

  1. Yes, you will win that "little thing"- we are still going to have a taco celebration just as I promised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! You have such a good attitude and I know you're going to get this! I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul, I have no doubt that you will get this little thing next time. Keep up the great work and and get ready for next time. Love yall Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that. You've got a great attitude about it, though - this is an opportunity to learn and improve, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Paul, but that progress report is awesome! You will make it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you didn't get it this year, We know you worked really hard. You will get it next year!

    ReplyDelete