Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today's Verse

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven inthe depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."

Psalms 139:13-16 (ESV)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 19, 2007

    That verse has always been a comfort to me. Thanks for reminding me of it today!

    By the way, do you have any advice for my husband's second year of teaching? :)

    I've gotta say, this has been the best summer of my life, having him home with us. It's been so fun! It looks like you've been enjoying your summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My second year was one of my best. I did a lot of tweaking then and learned from mistakes or set backs from the first year.

    It's been a good summer, but it's hard to believe I have to return back to work in less than 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete