Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ponderings


Addi asked me a question the other day that was blog worthy. She questioned me as we painted her new room pink: "Daddy, how come God didn't make me you?" I laughed and said "Well Addi, I wouldn't get to be your Daddy then!"

Yesterday on the way home from a matinée movie (Ratatouille - it was good, just not the same caliber as the Finding Nemo, Monster Inc., or the Toy Stories), she asked me if I was spanked when I was a child. She wanted to know everything bad that I did.

Addi is definitely the queen of questions!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help with the banner. I'm still working on the picture banner. I thought I would go crazy trying to size up the canvas!

    Your babies sure are getting big! They just grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addi is the queen of questions. She wants to know everything! It just proves that she is a smart girl! By the way, my blog is rated "G". I got a little nervous thinking about how embarrased I would be if it was an "R" rating! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh trust me I leard first hand of that at Camp But as you know Thursday was the Best day with her on that....

    I don't know how Beckka and I held in the Laughter.. When Addi said...
    "Can I pray for God to send the G.G. to hell" Go to my Blog I am going to post a list of Addi..Quotes from that Day...

    And just a Note to All My Blog is Back....FOR GOOD !!!!

    ReplyDelete