Saturday, June 09, 2007

Power Point Lesson

Today while I waited from 9-3:00 for the air conditioner guy to come, I decided to review my sermon that I'm giving tomorrow at church. It's the same one I gave a couple of weeks ago to a sister congregation. This time, I decided to use Power Point with my lesson. I've sat through a basic computers on how to use it and I think a teacher workshop once before, but this is actually the first time I put something together. I think I've done a good job. You can see the file here.

It's hot in my house right now! Hopefully, things will cool down once the fan motor is replaced.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2007

    Good job on the powerpoint! Did you get the air fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 11, 2007

    good lesson

    charles shepherd

    ReplyDelete