Friday, June 29, 2007

Children Nick Names

Psalm 127:3 "Children are a gift of the Lord."

For those of us who are parents, we've learned that it's easy to give our children affectionate nicknames. I've caught myself a couple of times thinking "Why did I just call her/him that?" Anyway, I think it's just a sign of how much you love your children.

Here are some some that I've given my children:

Addison:
1) Addi-Boo
2) Addi-Bug

3) Freckles (she's grown some freckles on her nose and cheeks)
4) Booger

5) Sweat Pea
6) Cutie Pie
7) Noo-Noo

Levi:

1) Stinker

2) Stinky Pete
3) Little Toot
4) Angry White Boy
5) Buster

6) Buster Brown
7) Dr. Destruction
8) Boy (or The Boy)
9) Son
10) Buddy

Looking at Levi's list tells me I need more positive nick names for Levi. I wonder what nicknames I'll come up with for Lila?

2 comments:

  1. Paul,

    Isn't it amazing how easy it is to stumble across people you know on blogger? I enjoyed reading your blog. I love your header! I have been trying to figure out how to change/personalize my own header. Any tips?

    I have enjoyed my new school this year. It was difficult to adjust at first, but the 1 mile drive made it a little easier to manage. Congrats on baby Lila!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four years ago, TODAY, My son was born. From the very first moment I laid eyes on him I have called him "Buddy".... Despite him have a unique and meaningful name (to me that is)"Jet".
    When I think of why I call him "Buddy" I can only think that he is my best friend, My best mate, my little Buddy. And, I think that is a very special bond between a father and son.

    ReplyDelete