Monday, June 25, 2007

Back in the Swing of Things

After a great week of camp, things are back to normal for now. I resumed tutoring on Saturday and have a few sessions tomorrow. Then I don't have any on Wednesday - Friday. I need to do something productive three days.

Tomorrow is a big day. We have our 2nd ultrasound. Last time, it was inconclusive on what the baby is although the technician said she felt like the baby was a girl. We shall see what the official gender is tomorrow. Something is telling me boy. Tune in here around 10 a.m. to find out.

Here is a video of Addi talking to the baby in Kim's tummy. I think this is proof that we have a natural tendency to speak in a high pitched voice to babies.




THE BABY IS A GIRL!
LILA VICTORIA KELSEY

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2007

    Can't wait to find out!!!!!!!!! "_

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 26, 2007

    YAY! I love the name too!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete