Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rotten Day Turned Special

Today was rotten day. Our gradebook program crashed at school which made things very difficult. I know there was a time where grades always had to be done by a pencil and calculator, but it sure is easier with computers. Anyway, we had to do it the old fashioned way today. Not only that, we had to have them done in a ridiculously short amount of time and work on separating our classes for next year. There were a lot of cranky people at school today, especially me. Oh, this had to be done with students at school today too. I had four. Tomorrow, I have to work on cumulative records.

Luckily, the day ended on a great note. Let me put the happy news in big bold letters:



Addi Kelsey was named
Most Outstanding Player in her whole league!



Yes, I am one proud father. I hate that I missed it, but everyone was floored and didn't expect it. (Levi and I left after she received her trophey for playing since he was screaming). The award wasn't neccesarily based on ability, but on her attitude. She loved being there. I am so proud of her.

Check out Kim's blog and Granna's blog for more details.

4 comments:

  1. Wow- I still feel like I am on a high from last night. I was so proud of Addi. I guess I am going to do some bragging today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I'm sure it helped having such a crowd at all her games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 25, 2007

    YAY Addi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome - congratulations to Addi, and to her parents for raising her to be who she is!!! I think it's a much, much better thing to get rewarded for than being a stellar player. It's all about the attitude, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete