Monday, April 16, 2007

Great Global Warming Swindle

We're still having a great visit here in Oklahoma. Today, we went to Mount Scott, enjoyed lunch at Burger King (let the kids play for a while), and took a quick trip to the mall. I'll post more photos later, but you can see a good one from my PaPa's farm on Kim's blog.

Here is a video on global warming that my Dad showed to me the other day. It's called "The Great Global Warming Swindle." I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but from what I saw so far it was very interesting. Everything is not as it seems. On You Tube, it comes in several parts. You can see the whole thing here.



My thoughts on the issue:

1) No matter how hard he tries, man cannot compete with the power of God.
2) It is arrogant to think that man can do anything to trump the power of God.
3) Science rarely get it right.
4) Just because the media says its true, that doesn't mean it is.

Isaiah 48:13 (ESV) - "My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens;when I call to them, they stand forth together."

No comments:

Post a Comment