Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Family Adventure!

Today was a great Saturday. I got up early to meet with my mentor regarding my National Board work and things are going well. I have four weeks left before I mail my portfolio. I'm done with my videoing portion of it which is nice. I only have to have two 15 minutes selections of my teaching, but that is much harder than it sounds. There are certain things about my teaching and students that must be noted.

After that meeting, I headed home. Kim suggested we go to the flea market which sounded good. When Addi found out she said "Woo hoo! The whole family is going. It's a family adventure!" She was excited.

We got some good deals on food at the flea market. I got my favorite southern snack too: boiled peanuts. (pronounced bowled).

Tonight, we're going over to Kim's parents house for supper. What a great way to end the Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Funny! Everyone should know how to pronounce that! :) Thanks for the heads up on the student from Enterprise...you are right...very sad. Hey, if you don't mind email the instructions on how to put up the verse of the day? Do you go to BibleGateway.com and get a code? Thanks in advance and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Found your blog through my friend Heather and I have enjoyed reading over it. I'll have to bookmark to come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know Sen Hillary has found her southern accent? Who'd a thunk it? http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

    ReplyDelete