Saturday, March 31, 2007

Declaration

I hearby declare 2007 to the most sickly year of our family (and we are only 1/4 of the way through). Last year was pretty bad, but this has definately been the worst. Somehow, we managed to get the same virus twice. Levi started it again and this time Kim was not spared. I was sick yesterday, Kim has been in the bed all day long. Thank goodness I had yesterday off.I'm glad I had my National Board work done early. Today is the postmark deadline. There is no way that I could have finished it up with everyone sick.

Also, next week is the Lads to Leaders convention. I think we'll have time to have this virus out of our systems.

Let's just hope this virus doesn't make the rounds through our church again!

1 comment:

  1. Please get better soon. I am worried about you guys!

    ReplyDelete