Monday, February 05, 2007

Lads to Leaders 2007

We've been busy with Lads to Leaders at church lately. We're already excited about the coming convention which is the highlight of the year. If your church doesn't participate in this program, you are really missing out. There is so much spiritual growth brought out of this program.

When I was younger, I participated for three years and went to two conventions. I think that's why I can do a decent job of song leading and speaking. Oh, I even got to sit by the big man himself one year: red suited Jack Zorn.

Our theme this year is "Watch, be on alert..." from 1st Corinthians 16:33. Our kids have already completed several pre-convention events. We pushed more on the Mass Media competitions this year. Jasmine and Sydney constructed web pages. Check them by clicking on their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment