Saturday, February 17, 2007

10 Things I Love About My Children

The other day, I wrote about the ten things I love about my wife. Now, I'm going to write about the ten things I love about my children.

10) Coming home from work and the kids running to me screaming "Daddy's home!"

9) Levi getting excited about seeing the moon.

8) Addi being just like me in using the word "Sure."

7) Levi telling me "You funny, Daddy."

6) Addi asking me "What you be teaching the kids today, daddy?"

5) Playing hide and seek and seeing how excited they are when they find me.

4) Levi telling me when he's been a "bood boy!" (Good boy)

3) Addi dancing. I have no idea where she learned how.

2) Levi singing "God is so good."

1) Random I love you's.

Psalms 127:3-5 - "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." (ESV)

1 comment:

  1. Levi singing God is so good is about the sweetest thing going right now. You need to get that on video.

    ReplyDelete