Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day at McDonalds

I decided to be extra romantic and treat my wife to a Big Mac. Okay, I'm just kidding. We decided to go as a family to use a gift card my parents got us. Addi had a blast playing and even Levi climbed into one room to roam around. There weren't any other kids there.



Kim and I did our Valentine's date at a real restaurant on Saturday night while Josh and Katie watched the kids. They need practice for the first born who is on the way. When you have two kids, a night out on your own is a real treat!

I've slipped on my diet, but I'm trying to get back on track. I was complimented today, so that's encouraging. Kim also compliments me too. My last amount lost was 17 lbs.

Have a great Wednesday. Enjoy worship and Bible class tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Jump back on the horse. You can do it, Paul!! Get Addi to cheer you on again.

    ReplyDelete