Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fading Away

It's sad that I haven't updated this blog in so long. I used to love blogging, but I guess Facebook won the competition.


Here are a few things going on with the Kelsey's

1) Addi is doing better despite dealing with headaches.
2) Levi loves school and is doing great.
3) Lila has turned 3. WOW!
4) Kim continues to do well with her job and continues to do a fabulous job taking care of us.
5) Our dog Molly had a surprise litter of puppies. Want one?
6) School is fine for me. I have a smart-board in my room and love it.
7) I haven't been dieting good lately.
8) We're going to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. Can't wait!
9) We're going to Disney World for Spring Break. Can't wait!
10) We love staying involved with Sylvan Springs Church of Christ.

Hope all is well with you, if anyone is reading this!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Paul! I was just wondering how Addi was doing - I've had a headache myself for the last 3 months. :( I hope they are able to fix her soon!!

    And I'm glad to hear that everyone else is doing well, also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job with this site. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the great content and the knowledgeable information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that you are not updating here. I love your photos and humor. I noticed that you have Dave Ramsey listed on your sidebar. I am a huge Dave Ramsey fan. I can't wait until I can call in and say that I am debt free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tq 4 the wishes...HOPE ALL IS WELL 2 U 2...


    Web: www.MalayandiConsultation.com
    www.TuitionF2F.com
    www.MalayandiJobs.nic34.net

    Clients Websites:-
    www.HomeTuitionDirectory.co.uk
    www.ImportExport.org.uk
    www.KlConsumerGoods.co.uk
    www.IcrystCompuSoft.com
    www.Asnuhani.net
    www.KSelvi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blog. You have the Lord, therefore you have won every battle you will encounter in life. Just trust Him and listen to Him in your few quite moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men wool rests the chloral goats wool, produces in Turkey's Angolan province Polo for women polo, places such as North America and South Asia, is one kind of high quality wool textile fiber, the surface is smooth, the extremely few curls, are long and is thick, has the silk gentle very strong gloss, fine rebound elasticity, resistance to wear and high strength, is weaves the system jacquard weave wool blanket, the plush, along the wool coat, the man-made fur and so on high-quality fabric ideal raw material POLO T-Shirts For Men.
    The thick good needle weaves the Mahai wool long sleeve for women, is dressing up the soft like silk like fog textile fiber, the constitution noble, lively and the rough clothing style, the depth is liked the people. Our country northwest center half back goats wool also belongs to the Mahai wool class polo shirt. But in the market, some people are called the fluffy style's acrylic fiber bulk yarn " Mahai wool " The sell POLO Shirts For Men, creates the misunderstanding, such acrylic fiber bulk yarn, can only be called " at best; Imitates Mahai wool POLO Sweaters For Men"

    ReplyDelete