Sunday, April 18, 2010

Post #800


I know many of you check daily for an update, right? Ha. I started this blog years ago and was updating quite frequently. Now I tweet and FB much more. I'm going to "try" to update this more often even though I know there isn't many people who read this any more.


Here is some news:

1) Addi continues to battle headaches. She is going to be admitted to Children's Hospital Monday. Please pray that this will end the headaches. She'll be getting migraine medication via IV.

2) School continues to go well. The year is wrapping up and I know next year will be strange. We'll be losing six grade (hooray! - oops, did I say that?), and some other units due to our numbers being down.

3) Levi and Lila are good. They enjoy playing with each other, but also fight here and there too.

4) Kim is fine. I'm glad that she's the mother of my children!

That's the news for now. I will update again by Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update...800 posts is pretty impressive. I hope 801 is the ultimate post.

    ReplyDelete