Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful


I'm thankful for many things this year:

Being a child of God.

A great family at Sylvan Springs Church of Christ.

My wife who takes care of the family and I love very much.

Three beautiful children who make life fun and an adventure.

Two loving parents who are extremely generous and think nothing of it.

Two parent-in-laws who are also generous and treat me like a son.

Two sisters and their families who I wish I could see more.

Two brother in laws and families who are right around the corner.

Niece Hannah who still calls me "Paul-Paul" and who gave me a big hug at Church last night.

National Board status as a teacher. The first at my school. (Yes, I'm still excited about this!)

Job stability. Tenure is good.

Financial stability. God always provides.

Good health. And still no cavities.

A dog Molly who is always happy to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment