Thursday, September 04, 2008

Weekly Update

I guess I'm using weekly updates now.

Things are good here:

1) School is great. My class is wonderful.
2) Soccer practice has begun. Levi won't play. Addi says I'm the best coach ever.
3) I thought Palin's speech last night was great. The drive by media is in panic mode. I loved her "styrofoam columns." Rudy's "clinging to religion" jab was funny too.
4) I've been dieting and lost 12 pounds.
5) Football season has begun and Auburn had a win Saturday. Alabama beat Clemson and now has already claimed a National Championship.
6) Gustav didn't really affect us, maybe just a little wind.
7) We've inherited Kim's grandparents dining room furniture. It looks great.
8) I'm working on taking down wall paper in our kitchen. What a tough job.
9) Tomorrow is Friday!

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. You can come do our wallpaper too if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Rudy's comment that since Obama changes his mind so frequently, Joe Biden should get something in writing. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete