Thursday, June 26, 2008

More News From Branson

We're still having a blast at here in Branson with the family. We're pretty much theme-parked out now, but the kids have enjoyed riding the rides. Addi (aka roller coaster dare devil), rode the Wildcat three times with me and loved it. Levi has been good most of the trip and even though he was upset he couldn't ride some rides with big sis Addi, he still loved the kiddi rides. My favorite quote from him is this: "Daddy, you're too strong for me to walk." He's wanted to "ride on my head" just about everywhere we go. Lila (aka Ms. Content) has been very good and laid back as always. She's grown a couple more teeth and has even learned to belly scoot.


Tomorrow, we're going to have a picnic at a park and may try to see some of scenery around here. Then, we're going to the Dixie Stampede.
We head home Saturday. Keep us in your prayers. I'll put family pics on here Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. Jared I love the Dixie Stampede. I guess we need to check out the one in Branson! Glad ya'll had a good time! I pray for safe travels for the Kelsy's!

    ReplyDelete