Friday, June 20, 2008

Home From Camp, Leaving For Missouri

We had a great week of camp. Addi sobbed it best as we left, "I wish I could live at camp." Now that we have made it home and unloaded the van, it's time for to prepare for our trek to Missouri for the big Kelsey vacation. We're excited! Levi was already talking about seeing Grammy and PaPa today. In fact, he was upset to learn that he was going to have to wait until tomorrow to see them!

Summer is sure flying by. I think there are only 7 weeks left of vacation. In July, I'll try to get some more tutoring going. In early August, I'll start working on my room. I've done well this year, I haven't gone up to the school building yet to reorganize all of my belongings.

Have a great weekend everyone and a great day of worship on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment