Friday, May 30, 2008

I remember....

Ten years ago today, we were getting ready for the big wedding. It was a whirlwind day, but I still remember it clearly. I remember all the work and preparation that was put into it. I remember all the friends and family that came. I remember my Dad asking for my car key for some reason. I remember how naive I was. I remember the birdseed and the car that was heavily decorated. I remember the pictures and the happiness that was all around. But most of all, I remember how beautiful my bride was (and still is). Ten years of memories have passed: living in Henderson, trips to Washington, New York and Paris, buying our home, and the birth of our three children. I wonder what the next ten years of memories will be? Kim, I love you very much. Happy 10 year anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2008

    Paul,
    You are such a romantic. Please talk to David.... He used to be... I don't know what happened. Anyway, happy anniversary and happy summer! Julie

    ReplyDelete