Monday, March 24, 2008

New Link and News

I know I still need to finish my sidebar links. I've just been lazy. Anyway, I wanted to share one with you I heard from my father in law yesterday. Check out www.brotherhoodnews.com.

We made it back from Lads to Leaders safe and sound. I'll see about putting some pictures up maybe tonight.

We had another great year! I'm so proud of our youth and their hard work. Many of our kids placed in something and we heard "Sylvan Springs Church of Christ" many times during the award ceremonies. Of course, trophies are only the icing on the cake. Our kids have grown spiritually more and more each year.

Now I'm get ready to return to work. I didn't feel too well yesterday, but I woke up this morning feeling great. Hopefully, I'll have a great day at school!

1 comment:

  1. I'll get you a cd of some ols pictures! I have a bunch. I miss L/L and all the bustle and fellowship!

    ReplyDelete