Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

2008 will be here soon. It's time to think about resolutions. I didn't do to well keeping mine last year. However, 2008 is a new year. One thing our family is going to do is to read the Bible through each night. My parents got me the Bible on DVD which I know will help. I've thought about reading it chronologically, but wonder if that would make the reading a little jumpy.

I also want to start dieting and exercising again. Once I make it through the first day, I should be good to go. I know Kim is going to do Weight Watchers, so I may diet in that fashion again.

What kind of resolutions do you have for 2008?

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am planning to read the Bible through in a year. Good luck with your resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting back on Weight Watchers.

    I have written my goals for the year of 2008. I have shared them in my blog.

    ReplyDelete