Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dry

Well, I haven't been inspired to blog lately. So, I thought I'd blog by bullets like Granna does.

  • It's been a good week at school. My students have done really well even though Christmas is coming soon. I get excited when I see a little effort from them and I've definitely seen it this week!
  • Addi and I went to the Pleasant Grove Christmas parade Saturday. I was so "excited" to see Suzukiman as the grand marshal. (Annoying commercial guy in B'ham).
  • We went to "Christmas on the River" Saturday night and the kids shared their Christmas wishes with Santa.
  • The kids are well. Levi has enjoyed wearing his favorite reindeer sweater and heavy coat throughout the week. Yesterday, Kim took him (just him) to the grocery store and he felt honored. Usually, he is not agreeable when he goes shopping (gets that from me). Addi is excited about Christmas being around the corner. She asks lots of questions about Santa now, but I don't think is suspicious about how Santa operates. As for Lila, she is a content and a sweet little girl. God has blessed us with three beautiful and healthy children.
  • Kim's grandparents are not doing well health-wise. Please keep them in your prayers.
  • We're excited that Luke, Lori, and Andrew are coming in February! They haven't seen Lila yet and I know we'll have a good time together.
  • Next week, I meet regarding my National Board work. I'm excited about restarting as an "advanced candidate."

Well, that about sums it up. Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Why the bullets? Better not take this picture to school. It could get you fired. In fact, I would remove it from my blog if I were you. Of course I know that you don't even own a gun or bullets.

    ReplyDelete