Saturday, November 24, 2007

Iron Bowl - Six is Sweet!

Edit - Six in a row! It was a close, but good game. Auburn had the lead the whole game. Woo hoo! We had a great time over at the in laws. No HDTV though. Dish Network was unreliable.


Today is the big Iron Bowl! Who cares about the teams across the country when you have the most competitive rivalry here in Alabama? I think it's going to be a interesting game. Both teams come from a loss (although Auburn's wasn't as embarrassing as Alabama's to a non-conference team). Both teams have had their up and downs. I have a feeling that Auburn will pull off win number 6 with a score of 14-3. What do you think?

One thing I know for sure is that this will be one of the most clear games I've ever seen. My in laws are getting HDTV today and I can't wait to watch the game over at their house.

Check out Auburn Fanatics when you have a chance. My cousin and brother in law have been working on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your score was actually pretty close. Good call.

    ReplyDelete