Thursday, October 11, 2007

Almost 10 Hours Until


Everything is just about ready for Lila's arrival. Kim has been working hard in so many ways! I can't wait to see Lila tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers.

In case your are curious, I'll give you some background on our third child's name. Her first name is from a dear friend we had a church who passed away a couple of years ago. Lila Mae Hand was an elder's wife and like a 3rd grandmother to Kim. Victoria is after my mother. I'm so glad that we are naming our daughter of these two special people.

4 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well for you all tomorrow. You'll be in my prayers for an uneventful delivery! I love the name, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you guys the very best and will keep you in our prayers!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Levi's clenched fists! Adorable!! Then the infamous Addi Smile! Ya'll oughta patent that one!

    Check my blog for a Lila update!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Granna on Kim and Paul's computer. Let me say- she is so sweet and beautiful. We are not used to Kim having a baby with hair, so we were surprised. I guess some folks would laugh at us, but we think it is a lot of hair! And it appears, yes, it is, at the moment, red. All is well in the world even if the lady at McDonald's charged me for an extra drink!

    ReplyDelete