Saturday, September 29, 2007

Now what do we do?

Kim and I are childless. Addi spent the night with Gramps and Granna. Levi spent the night with Uncle Daniel and Aunt Mandi. This was his first spend the night trip with someone. I was kind of worried when I asked Levi last night if he was going to be good. I asked him and he said "No!" I asked him again and he said "I said no!" Apparently, he didn't understand.


Daniel called a minute ago and gave us a great report. In fact, I could hear Levi say "McDonalds!" on the phone. He's having a blast and being a good boy.

It's weird having no children around. We slept until 11. We're going to work on Lila's room and then watch football over at David and Susan's.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you and Kim are having some alone time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi is watching Spongebob---- he just asked me for some lucky charms- I pulled out a handful- he took the two marshmallows then told me to eat the rest.

    ReplyDelete