Friday, September 07, 2007

Latest Sayings

The other night while we were going to church, Addi noticed a dead armadillo in the road. Addi asked "What happened to that poor creature?" Addi has a funny way of saying things. Kim says she said it that way because she can't say "armadillo."

On Monday, when we were swimming at Gramp's and Granna's. I tried to get her to float around on her own. She screamed. At one point, she said "You are NOT a good Daddy today." Don't tell her I posted this. :-)

Finally, Levi has a catch phrase: "Look at me, Daddy." Translation: "I'm doing something I really shouldn't be. But, I'm proud of it."

Edit: I have another Levi quote:

Yesterday, I was putting him down for a nap. Levi wasn't thrilled. He said "You don't understand, Daddy!"


2 comments:

  1. I think Hal and Levi would get along just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Kelsey kids! Wonder what the new Kelsey will say!

    ReplyDelete