Saturday, September 15, 2007

First Soccer Game

Addi had her first game today for the season and did well. Her team lost 2-1. She did her best as goalie and blocked two attempted goals! She was a little upset when they first scored on her and she said "I forgot how to play goalie!" She ended up having a great time though.

I think we have a solid team. We've got some aggressive players. Team Strike will have several wins, I'm sure. I like our coach too.



Now that the game is over, Gramps, Granna, Katie, and Maw Maw Courington are all over here to watch the Auburn game. We've watched the previous two games over at their house. Maybe Auburn will do better now that we are at a different setting! Kim has fixed us a great brunch and a pot of chilli for later. I'm sure it will all be good.

Enjoy the pictures. I'll put a video on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment