Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back to Work


Yesterday I returned to work. It's hard to believe that my summer vacation is over! I'm excited though about the new school year. It's always good to have a fresh start with a new batch of children.

Currently, I have 23 students. It looks and sounds like a great group. Today we have orientation from 4-7, so I'll get to meet most of the children and parents. Before then, I'll be working on my classroom. It's nearly done.


This is my tenth year of teaching. My first group of students from
Oakland, Tennessee are seniors in High School. I wonder about these students frequently. I hope they have done well.


Next year, Addi will start Kindergarten. Can you believe it?

3 comments:

  1. I never knew you taught in Oakland! We almost taught together, then.

    I taught at Central in Somerville from August 2001-December 2002.

    Good luck with another school year. Everything will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat! Did you live in Henderson and make the commute?

    ReplyDelete