Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Fun








Here's a photo I took today as the kids were getting ready to watch "A Bug's Life." Levi wouldn't smile at first, so I asked him to show his teeth.

We had a good day today. We went up to my school for the morning to do a little work. They both had a good time playing with Hannah down the hall. She's the daughter of another fourth grade teacher.

It's hard to believe I have less than three weeks until school starts! I look forward to the fresh start each year.

2 comments:

  1. Paul I am so proud of Levi and Addi and soon to be Lila. Your family is so precious to us and we love yall so much. I can wait till school starts, I am looking forward to starting my new job in the Library thought. It has got to be better than my last 3 years. Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Two precious babies and another on the way - such a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete