Sunday, July 29, 2007

Good, Son!


This weekend was one for the record books. It was Levi's best weekend. Yesterday, he went with Kim and Addi to a youth rally at Glencoe, AL with the church. (I had tutoring). According to official reports (Kim and Granna), he did great. This morning, Addi was not feeling good so Levi and I went to church on our own. Levi sat through the whole worship service! (This is a huge accomplishment for him). Plus, Kim says he almost made it through the evening service. Way to go Levi!

This was a picture from last month at camp. He just looks like a good son too, doesn't he?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Thanks for my entertainment Paul! lol I will be sure to watch it again at 2 am when there is nothing else on tv lol. Levi did GREAT tonight & I vote he made it all the way through tonight too because it was almost over. lol He is too cute & that boy has a great appreciation for Gummys. lol

    ReplyDelete