Thursday, June 28, 2007

Top 25 Songs

I get to lead singing twice this Sunday. Normally, one of our elders leads each Sunday morning, but he's going to be on vacation next week. So, he asked me. Sunday night is my assigned night for our 2 1/2 month rotation. We have several other men that lead singing.

Anyway, I came up with a list of my favorite songs. What about yours?

1) I am a Sheep
2) Thank You Lord (For all that you've done...)
3) Purer in Heart Oh God
4) Let Every Heart Rejoice and Sing
5) God Is So Good
6) Listen to Our Hearts
7) Blessed Assurance
8) Awesome God
9) I Have Decided
10) Peace, Perfect Peace
11) Anywhere With Jesus
12) We Are Standing on Holy Ground
13) Restore My Soul
14) The Great Physician
15) The Steadfast Love of the Lord
16) When the Roll is Called Up Yonder
17) King of My Life
18) Faithful Love
19) Oh For a Faith That Will Not Shrink
20) Till My Faith Becomes Sight
21) I Stand in Awe
22) Oh Worship the King
23) I Gave My Life for Thee
24) We Will Stand
25) I Surrender All

1 comment:

  1. Paul,

    Our congregation took a poll of members last Summer and sang the "9th Avenue Top 99." You can go to our website (http://www.9thavenuecofc.org) and scroll to the bottom of the page. All the songs are there.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete