Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blog Facelift

Kim let me update her blog template tonight. I tried to make it like she likes it. I hope she is impressed. We shall see in the morning!

You can find all sorts of templates simply by doing a google search. Here are some of the highlights of my searching tonight.

Site #1 Site #2 Site #3 Site #4 Site #5

This template is kind of neat.

Some "girly" templates are here.

These are nifty, but cost money.

This is the first template I used for Kim, but found something better.

Here is where I found Kim's, but don't copy her's!

For those of you who don't know how to change your template beyond what blogger gives you, simply get the code from the site you use, then paste over your old code under the "template" option. You'll have to fix your links and put back anything extra you had on there before. For Kim's I had to use photobucket, but the directions were clear.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had waited to update my blog now!
    Glad you guys had a great time at camp. We leave on the 8th for Backwoods Christian Camp in Lineville, Al. It is our favorite time of the year.
    One more thing (I don't mean to write a book here), but how far are y'all from Birmingham. Audley was informed last week that is where we'll probably be moving when this project ends in early 2008. Would love to stop by your congregation and say hi if we do! Take care.

    ReplyDelete