Thursday, January 18, 2007

Great Day


Psalms 118:24 (ESV) - "This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Ever have one of those days where everything goes right? I had one today. I taught everything just right and the students responded well. I didn't have any major behavior problems. My student teacher is a working out good. I came home to a loving wife. The kids are playing quietly right. I'm definately at ease.

Sometimes it's easy to forget to pray to God when you things are happening. Sure, I know that not everyday is like this. However, days like this deserve to be enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. Better prepare for tomorrow :)

    -Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a good day today! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete