Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Post of 2006

2 Corinthians 5:17 - "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." (ESV)


A new year is just about here and its time for a fresh start. Last year had its ups and downs and I know 2007 will too. I have a few resolutions as the new year approaches:

1) Lose more weight. (I'm about 15 pounds lighter than this time last year).
2) Save cash to buy a new-for-us vehicle.
3) Read my Bible more.

4) Complete and pass my National Boards.
5) Be more relaxed at work.


Tonight, we'll have friends and family over to celebrate the coming of 2007. Tomorrow, we'll watch the Cotton Bowl. Then I have a couple of days left until I return to work Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Good resoulutions! We'll all have a good time tonight!

    ReplyDelete