Friday, May 12, 2006

Soul Patrol!

Kim, Addi, and Levi went to the Galleria Mall today to see American Idol Finalist Taylor Hicks They said it was very crowded, but had a good time. Here is a picture. Kim had to zoom in a bunch, so that is why it is not of good quality.

Taylor fever has bit B'ham this year. Last year, it was Bo Bice fever (I liked the Oklahoman Carrie Underwood better). Two years before that, it was Reuben Studdard fever. Taylor fever has beat them all. I think the news said that there were over 12,000 people packed into the mall today. Wow.

We watched some of the festivities on the news today. I think I saw Kim's head at one point. There appeared to be a lot of crazy people there too.

I need to point out that cousin Jasmine and Alex attended too. However, they are not Taylor fans. They're a strange crew.

Will Taylor win American Idol? I believe so.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I have preferred to stay out of the whole Idol craze altogether. I have never even watched one single episode.

    ReplyDelete