Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Adorable Kids

Here is a new picture of my two kids Addi and Levi. Aren't they adorable? It's hard to believe that I have 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son!

We have a couple more poses, but we are mailing copies out to everyone. We want some of them to be a surprise.



Things are fine here in the great state of Alabama. I lost another pound last week bringing my weight loss to 17 pounds. Not bad. Soon I hope to be changing clothing sizes.

Have a great Wednesday night. Oh, I'm actually posting this from church computer that now has DSL. Wow, what speed! Actually, we just haven't moved up from the ancient form of dial- up to save money. Perhaps one day when teachers make a six figure income, we will. I know, dream on Mr. Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment