Tuesday, January 03, 2006

D-I-E-T


New year, new diet. A couple of years ago, I lost 70 lbs. A lot of those have found their way back to me. So, I'm going to get back on a diet starting today. I've started a couple of diets the past few months including last summer when I lost 20 lbs. However, sticking to them have been hard. I figure if I blog about it, it might make it easier to stay on the program.

My plan for losing weight is simple: exercise, eat less, eat healthy. It worked before and I know that it will work again.

Kim has lost 20 lbs recently! Way to go!

In other news, we had a great New Year's eve. We went over to our friends Ben and Rachel's house to play games. We even played poker and I won.

Prior to that, our good friends from our Freed days came to visit. Adam and Autumn and their three kids came for a 24 hour visit and we had a blast. Adam now preaches at the Seneca Church of Christ in South Carolina.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. D-I-E-T
    Another 4 letter word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good resolution! I have some to loose since having Macy too.

    ReplyDelete